Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th of July






We woke up early on Friday and drove to Murray for the big parade. Then we bought some fireworks and went home to rest. We caught the 5:00 showing of Wall-E then hung out at Thanksgiving Point until the fireworks started. By the way, if you haven't wandered around Thanksgiving Point you are missing out. We ate dinner at the little Deli and it was fabulous! We also loved the little garden area and hidden waterfall. By the end of the day my poor kids were completely worn out, yet still just as adorable!

6 comments:

Tracie Bramhall said...

Man...every post you do should start with a picture of that handsome man of yours!! You could probably double your blog hits!!! Guess I have my screen saver for the next couple months!!
YEAH!!

maren out my laundry said...

fun pic! thanksgiving point is the best, such a fun family adventure! You guys and the kids lookin great, so cute can't believe how much life has changed!

tash said...

Cute pictures!! I've never actually wandered around down there, maybe we should check it out!

Sandra said...

Looks like you had a fun filled day! I love it when the kids are exhausted by the days end and ready for bed. :) Your kids are adorable.

Aldred Family said...

I love the pics of the kids... looks like you guys had a really fun 4th!! p.s. happy belated bday Joe!

Aldred Family said...

Ok Mic, time for an update! Seriously.. I need my Serre fix! Hope you guys are doing good, I miss you!