Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chiara!

Chiara turned 5 in April and she had a great birthday. We had a party on her birthday with Grandpa Ken and Grandma CeAnn.
She got Barbie I can be a Zoo Doctor from her Aunt Merrmerr.
Hannah Montana makeup kit from Grandma and Grandpa.
A pool from Mom & Dad, LPS from JJ, and Makeup bags from Papa Don and Grandma Sherrie. Thanks to everyone for a great birthday!

She had 5 friends over for a party a week later. We had a late night pajama party, with pizza and a movie, and I was so worried about making it perfect that I forgot to take any pictures. Stupid!!!

I had to add this picture of JJ in Chiara's sunglasses cause it makes me giggle. He is a goofball!

3 comments:

Gordon Family said...

Good to see you are still alive! I wish I could see your new pictures, but I can't. Something is not right with my computer. I can't see half of everyone's pictures on their blogs, and none on yours!! Any idea why?

Marivic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ kraM said...

Aaawww...how cute! I love that picture of JJ. Makes me smile. Can't wait to throw Ryu's 1st birthday party and hopefully I won't forget the camera! LOL.